Buying and storing physical precious metals
When you would like to buy precious metals from us and like to store them with us and
have any question, please don't hesitate and contact us. We are here to answer to
all of your questions and we will help you to prepare your order.
The easiest way to order is to use our online order form but you can download a blank form as well and write everything by hand in it. Just make sure we can read your handwriting.
Here is a description of the whole procedure of purchasing precious metals.
Procedure of an order:
- Customer completes the online form with all necessary data.
- Cusomer clicks the button "Prepare Orderform"
- Cusomer saves and prints the order form
- Customer and witness sign the order form.
- Customer scans the order form together with a photo ID. In case no scanner is available, it is okay to make pictures.
- Customer sends the documents to the email address Order@AtlanticCanadaMetals.com
- Customer will receive an invoice by email from ACM.
- Customer transfers (wire payment) the amount owing into one of the bank accounts of ACM not later than the next day.
- Customer will receive a payment confirmation by email.
- Customer will receive a storage confirmation by email.
- Customer receivs an ownership certificate by regular mail.
- Purchase is completed.
Once the precious metals are in storage the customer will receive an invoice for management, storage and insurance of his precious metals. More information about this topic can be read in our terms and conditions, which are part of the agreement.